Toime Myshopify Com - SCAMMERS

Never received a horse ride-on despite repeated emails to company. Today wrote again and the email came back as deliverable.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Toime Myshopify Com - Very mad grandma

Turnaround Time

I purchased a ride on zebra which ad was on Facebook the end of november.they sure took my money quick.everytime I tried sending an email to them about my item. First told they over soldit would be shipped soon.

Infection I was told it was shipped then after Christmas was told it was just packed and shipped expect it in 7-15 day now the email has been deleted.

This was Xmas gift then was hoping I would have by my grand baby bday. Now very disappointed in this company and Facebook for allowing scams to take senior s money.

Toime Myshopify Com - Laser paint remover

Ordered a laser paint remover in November. No response site closed

Toime Myshopify Com - Inflator

Turnaround Time

I ordered a Inflator 2 months ago and still have not received, and now their web site closed down! I’m at witts end!

Toime Myshopify Com - Terrible

Ordered a printer on 11/24 and three days later the website was shut down. I didn't receive any response to my emails until after I filed a claim with my credit card company and contacted shopify.

I received my first email from the seller on January 10th with a tracking site. www.thjudo.com/tracking/express Still doesn't tell me anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: 3d Printer.

Toime Myshopify Com - Company is gone. MmCall your credit card company.

I ordered a 3D printer from TOIMEat an absurdly low price. The price alone should have clued me.l in.

Anyway, this was an overseas fly-by-night company, and you have absolutely no chance of getting a refund FROM THEM. But...

Call your credit card company! (The phone number is on the back.) Tell them you want to dispute a charge. They'll ask you some questions, then mail you a letter to sign and return. Within a month from that time, you should see a credit for the full amount on your account.

If you paid with something other than a credit card, like PayPal or direct bank transfer, you'll need to contact them.

Good luck! Like

Toime Myshopify Com - Order

1.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered the wash and fold machine, I never receive any tracking number. Whoa Sad $89.99

Toime Myshopify Com - PissedConsumer

I ordered a ride on Zebra. The money was taken from my account and I have received nothing. I have emailed them several times and been fobbed off...

Dear customers,

Thank you very much for your letter.

You only need to click the link, enter the email address you filled in when you bought the product, and then you can query the logistics information of the product you purchased. The following is a query link, http://www.rrggtto.com/tracking/express

If you have any further requirements, please write again. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by our after-sales service. We will improve as soon as possible to provide better service. Thank you for your support.

I emailed back and said...The link you sent does not work. Where is my order!?

This was the reply...

Thu, Jan 10, 2:41 AM (3 days ago)

Hi, my dear friend I heard that you would like to inquire about the order of that wonderful product you bought. I have a link, which include all the information. Would you like to have a try? Click here: www.thjudo.com/tracking/express

If you think that the information in the link is not enough, then you can send me an email about your other requirements. I'm willing to help you solve all the problems you meet.

Your lovely customer service.

I tried again...

Thu, Jan 10, 11:03 PM (3 days ago)

HI, the link you send is not working. I just keep getting this message? If the logistics status has not been shown,we are packing and have not started shipping,

Now it just bounces back saying the account has been disabled

I ordered 6 scooters for grandkids. Still waiting

I ordered the item from them, but I’m still receiving the message saying “logistics status is not shown, we are packing or there is no order fund. I’m worried it may be scams?

Toime Myshopify Com - Hey these people took my money out of my bank but didn't send 3d printer

1.3

I ordered it dec2nd ,$59.98 and here it is Jan still haven't saw it I think they should make it rite

Product or Service Mentioned: Toime Myshopify Com Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

They are a fraud and have disappeared from the Web. You'll never get a penny from them, but your credit card company will almost always grant you a full refund.

Call the customer service number on the back of your card and tell them you want to "dispute a charge".

They'll take it from there. Good luck!

Toime Myshopify Com - They took my money an never sent merchandise

11-30-2018 THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AUTHORIZATION NUM 754484 an never sent my merchandise. I wanna no what i can do about this its bascially theift..

Comments

This company is a fake, a fraud. I ordered a portable inflator pump since November, and up to now, I have not received it as yet.

They took my money and run. I tried to e-mail, but they have deactivated their e-mail. I will call my bank, and see if they will refund me my money.

They need to be caught and punished. Oliver